No one should ever have to decide between having fun and enjoying a nice meal. That is why the themed restaurants of New Jersey are worth the visit! These themed restaurants are a highlight to any fellow travelers’ story. Take a look at the top five themed restaurants that are a must when visiting New Jersey.
- Visit Archetypus for your cozy cave cravings! A bustling spot for lunch or dinner, Archetypus has everything you could ask for, from romantic settings to something rather unique. Their cavernous walls and dim lit dining room gives you a feeling of exploring the caves, all while you get to enjoy delicious meals! Rumor has it, their desserts are out of this world!
- Cuban Pete’s Restaurant and Tapas has it all. If you’re looking for something authentic, be sure to stop here for a delicious cuban dish. With happy-to-help servers and a tropical aesthetic, you’ll forget you’re in New Jersey.
- Stop by at the Garlic Rose Bistro for a bite! Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, this hip spot incorporates garlic into every one of its dishes! The perfect spot for date night, granted you bring a few mints, this place has a lot to offer, including the Garlicious Reward Program that lets you earn free menu items!
- Are you so used to eating on the go that it’s become the norm? Well pump your brakes and take a seat at Clinton Station Diner! With the option of dining in a vintage train car, you’ll meet your match with their 50 pound Mt. Olympus burger and you’ll feel right at home (or well, on the go!)
- Do you find yourself eating while watching a show? At Elaine’s, they go above and beyond, offering live performances with your meal! If you arrive early enough, they have a porch seating area with live music too!