COVID-19 (coronavirus) Important Update
Dear Valued Patients,
From all of us at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology, our hearts are with you during this difficult time. However, the safety and wellbeing of our patients, employees, and partners is of the utmost importance.
As of now, we are open for in-office appointments
- Monday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: We have installed an intercom system at the entry of the building. When you arrive you will 'ring' us and provide your phone number. A team member will call you to take your temperature and do a basic screening before escorting you to the exam room. Only the patient should enter the building, unless they are under the age of 18 or require medical assistance.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
We are also available for confidential virtual consultations (telemedicine) using Klara.
- To initiative a virtual appointment, please text your name and date of birth to 973-314-2474 in order to sign up and request a telemedicine appointment.
- Hours of operation for telemedicine appointments
- Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday 3pm - 5:30pm
- Friday Unavailable
- Saturday Unavailable
- Sunday Unavailable
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this uncertain time. We will do our best to continue offering the care and expertise you've come to value us for, and hopefully, things can return to normal soon.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology
Often mistaken as “adult acne,” rosacea is a common skin problem that causes persistent redness and swelling on the face. As board-certified dermatologists at Millburn Laser Center, we look to offer the most effective preventative techniques and remedies for rosacea patients in Millburn, New Jersey. By combining traditional topical and oral prescription medication with advanced laser treatments, we can help Rosacea sufferers find relief from Rosacea.
What Is Rosacea?
Rosacea, sometimes called “acne rosacea” is a chronic skin condition characterized by skin redness, bumps, pimples, and often the presence of blood vessels on the face. Rosacea may initially look like blushing, but over time the redness may get worse and small blood vessels can become more prominent. The condition commonly develops on the cheeks, forehead, ears, nose, chin, and neck.
What Causes Rosacea?
The exact causes of rosacea have not been determined. However, genetics, environmental factors, and blood vessel disorders are believed to contribute to the condition. Although no one knows what causes rosacea, there are known triggers that should be avoided. Triggers include:
- Sun exposure
- Hot or cold weather
- Spicy foods
Rosacea patients can determine personal triggers by making a list of activities or food that preceded a flare-up so that they can be avoided in the future. To learn more about rosacea, visit medlineplus.gov
Schedule a Rosacea Consultation in Millburn, NJ Today!
By being aware of your triggers and designing the best treatment plan with your dermatologist, you can reduce the symptoms of Rosacea. At the Millburn Laser Center, our team of highly-trained board-certified dermatologists will not only treat and reduce your flare-ups but will also boost your skin’s overall health. Contact us at (973)376-8500 today to schedule your consultation.
Next, read about...
Trusted by Thousands
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"From the moment I walked into the practice I was impressed!"
"Millburn laser center and dermatology office are great!"
"The team of professional dermatologists helped guide me."
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Based on 1834 reviews