Dear Valued Patients,
To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high-touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times. Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: We have installed an intercom system at the entry of the building. When you arrive you will ‘ring’ us and provide your phone number. A team member will call you to take your temperature and do a basic screening before escorting you to the exam room. Only the patient should enter the building unless they are under the age of 18 or require medical assistance.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
We are no longer offering telemedicine. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. We will do our best to continue offering the care and expertise you’ve come to value from us.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Millburn Laser – Associates in Dermatology
- Monday 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed