COVID-19 (coronavirus) Important Update
Dear Valued Patients,
From all of us at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology, our hearts are with you during this difficult time. However, the safety and wellbeing of our patients, employees, and partners is of the utmost importance.
As of now, we are open for in-office appointments
- Monday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: We have installed an intercom system at the entry of the building. When you arrive you will 'ring' us and provide your phone number. A team member will call you to take your temperature and do a basic screening before escorting you to the exam room. Only the patient should enter the building, unless they are under the age of 18 or require medical assistance.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
We are also available for confidential virtual consultations (telemedicine) using Klara.
- To initiative a virtual appointment, please text your name and date of birth to 973-314-2474 in order to sign up and request a telemedicine appointment.
- Hours of operation for telemedicine appointments
- Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday 3pm - 5:30pm
- Friday Unavailable
- Saturday Unavailable
- Sunday Unavailable
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this uncertain time. We will do our best to continue offering the care and expertise you've come to value us for, and hopefully, things can return to normal soon.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology
If acne, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, or brown spots have ever made you wish you could just start over with all new skin, the good news is, you can. The expert dermatologists at Millburn Laser in Millburn, New Jersey, offer a variety of treatments that don’t just make your skin look better but actually rebuild it. Best of all, they are professionals at using minimally invasive techniques to completely rejuvenate your skin and refresh your look without a single incision or significant downtime.
You can choose from state-of-the-art, minimally invasive skin renewal treatments, including:
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- Chemical peels
Depending on your needs, you can combine skin treatments for the most dramatic, longest-lasting results. How do you choose which technique will give you the firm, flawless skin and healthy glow you desire?
Microneedling remodels from the inside out
Just as you need to break down your muscles before building them up, creating healthy new skin also begins with a wounding process. Microneedling is a technique that uses a dozen or more tiny needles to create micro-wound channels in your skin. The needles break up old collagen and elastin and initiate your body’s healing and collagen remodeling processes.
We may recommend:
- SkinPen® — the first FDA-cleared microneedling device
- AQUAGOLD® —features gold-plated needles that deliver serums and PRP therapy
- Morpheus8 — pulses radiofrequency (RF) energy through needles to accelerate wound healing
Once we choose the system and needle depth that’s right for your skin issues, the procedure is performed. You can see an immediate difference in the tone and texture of your skin directly after your microneedling treatment. Over the next weeks to months, your skin rebuilds itself with new collagen and elastin to improve the look of:
- Fine lines
- Brown spots
- Large pores
- Spider veins
- Acne scars
Microneedling enhances the look, texture, firmness, and health of your skin wherever you need it. Microneedling is a great way to tighten aging neck skin or revive a crepey-looking decolletage. You may need a series of microneedling treatments to get the firm, youthful, and healthy looking skin you desire. You may also choose to further boost your microneedling therapy with PRP. For more details on microneedling, visit ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Schedule an Aesthetician Consultation Today at Millburn Laser Center!
You don’t have to put up with lackluster, scarred, discolored, or sagging skin anymore. Contact the experts at New Jersey’s Millburn Laser Center to find out how chemical peels, microneedling, and PRP help you get the healthy, glowing skin you deserve.
Next, read about...
Trusted by Thousands
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"From the moment I walked into the practice I was impressed!"
"Millburn laser center and dermatology office are great!"
"The team of professional dermatologists helped guide me."
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Based on 1834 reviews