COVID-19 (coronavirus) Important Update
Dear Valued Patients,
From all of us at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology, our hearts are with you during this difficult time. However, the safety and wellbeing of our patients, employees, and partners is of the utmost importance.
As of now, we are open for in-office appointments
- Monday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: We have installed an intercom system at the entry of the building. When you arrive you will 'ring' us and provide your phone number. A team member will call you to take your temperature and do a basic screening before escorting you to the exam room. Only the patient should enter the building, unless they are under the age of 18 or require medical assistance.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
We are also available for confidential virtual consultations (telemedicine) using Klara.
- To initiative a virtual appointment, please text your name and date of birth to 973-314-2474 in order to sign up and request a telemedicine appointment.
- Hours of operation for telemedicine appointments
- Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday 3pm - 5:30pm
- Friday Unavailable
- Saturday Unavailable
- Sunday Unavailable
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this uncertain time. We will do our best to continue offering the care and expertise you've come to value us for, and hopefully, things can return to normal soon.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology
As you age, visible signs reduce the vibrancy of youthful skin. Wrinkles and facial volume loss can make you look tired and sunken. Thankfully, cosmetic innovations, like dermal fillers, can restore the natural curves of your face or augment desirable results by building volume and skin elasticity without having to go under the knife. You’ll still look like yourself, only rejuvenated and more radiant.
Here at the Millburn Laser Center in Millburn, NJ our board-certified dermatologists are expert injectors who use dermal fillers such as Juvéderm, Restylane, Belotero, and Voluma to add subtle volume for the correction of fine lines and wrinkles, folds, and hollowing areas of the face.
The Dermal Filler Procedure
The treatment begins with a consultation that includes a full facial assessment. Your aesthetic goals will be discussed in order to customize your treatment plan.
A fine needle is then used to inject the filler into the targeted facial muscles.
The length of the procedure will depend on which areas are being treated and the number of injections you choose to receive.
After the procedure at our Millburn medical spa, you will be given a comprehensive set of post-treatment care guidelines.
Watch Dr. Mautner talk about treatment with dermal fillers.
Book a Dermal Filler Treatment at our medical spa in Millburn, NJ
If you’d like to soften the appearance of your aging skin and naturally enhance your facial features, dermal fillers may be right for you. Here at New Jersey’s Millburn Laser Center, you can experience the most advanced cosmetic products and technologies – all tailored to your individual aesthetic goals. To learn more about dermal fillers or to schedule a consultation at our skin care clinic, contact us at 973-315-8590.
Next, read about...
Trusted by Thousands
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"From the moment I walked into the practice I was impressed!"
"Millburn laser center and dermatology office are great!"
"The team of professional dermatologists helped guide me."
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Based on 1834 reviews