COVID-19 (coronavirus) Important Update
Dear Valued Patients,
From all of us at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology, our hearts are with you during this difficult time. However, the safety and wellbeing of our patients, employees, and partners is of the utmost importance.
As of now, we are open for in-office appointments
- Monday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: We have installed an intercom system at the entry of the building. When you arrive you will 'ring' us and provide your phone number. A team member will call you to take your temperature and do a basic screening before escorting you to the exam room. Only the patient should enter the building, unless they are under the age of 18 or require medical assistance.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
We are also available for confidential virtual consultations (telemedicine) using Klara.
- To initiative a virtual appointment, please text your name and date of birth to 973-314-2474 in order to sign up and request a telemedicine appointment.
- Hours of operation for telemedicine appointments
- Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday 3pm - 5:30pm
- Friday Unavailable
- Saturday Unavailable
- Sunday Unavailable
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this uncertain time. We will do our best to continue offering the care and expertise you've come to value us for, and hopefully, things can return to normal soon.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology
At Millburn Laser Center, our board-certified dermatologists are experts in the latest body contouring techniques. As an engaged part of the Millburn, New Jersey community, we understand how important it is for our clients to have access to effective cosmetic treatments that fit in with a busy lifestyle. We offer Coolsculpting because it’s the perfect choice for our patients who want to reduce fat without downtime.
How Does Coolsculpting Work?
Coolsculpting is a simple in-office fat removal procedure that can be performed between 25-60 minutes without anesthesia. Depending on the treatment area, you will either be seated on a reclining chair or lie on your stomach. A cool gel pad is then applied, and an applicator that resembles a vacuum hose will use a suction technique on the target area. The carefully regulated cooling plates will bring fat cells down to a temperature where they are permanently damaged without harming other cells. After using the applicator, your dermatologist will massage the area in order to encourage the breakdown of dead fat cells.
Over a period of 3 weeks, you will begin to notice your results as your body flushes away the damaged fat cells. Your body will continue to flush out these cells for 4-6 months.
Say Goodbye to Stubborn Fat With CoolSculpting at our Millburn, NJ Medical Spa
You don’t have to live with stubborn fat forever. Thanks to modern cosmetic technology, you no longer have to decide between tolerating excess fat and undergoing liposuction. Here at the Millburn Laser Center in New Jersey, we are committed to providing the safest, most advanced, and effective cosmetic treatments and procedures. We can assist you in learning more about this revolutionary procedure and how it can help you achieve a smoother and slimmer body contour. Determine if Coolsculpting is right for you by scheduling a consultation at our medical spa or calling us at (973) 376-8500 today.
Next, read about...
Trusted by Thousands
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"From the moment I walked into the practice I was impressed!"
"Millburn laser center and dermatology office are great!"
"The team of professional dermatologists helped guide me."
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Based on 1834 reviews