COVID-19 (coronavirus) Important Update
Dear Valued Patients,
From all of us at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology, our hearts are with you during this difficult time. However, the safety and wellbeing of our patients, employees, and partners is of the utmost importance.
As of now, we are open for in-office appointments
- Monday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: We have installed an intercom system at the entry of the building. When you arrive you will 'ring' us and provide your phone number. A team member will call you to take your temperature and do a basic screening before escorting you to the exam room. Only the patient should enter the building, unless they are under the age of 18 or require medical assistance.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
We are also available for confidential virtual consultations (telemedicine) using Klara.
- To initiative a virtual appointment, please text your name and date of birth to 973-314-2474 in order to sign up and request a telemedicine appointment.
- Hours of operation for telemedicine appointments
- Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday 3pm - 5:30pm
- Friday Unavailable
- Saturday Unavailable
- Sunday Unavailable
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this uncertain time. We will do our best to continue offering the care and expertise you've come to value us for, and hopefully, things can return to normal soon.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology
Crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles, fine lines under the eyes –these are the common signs of aging. While we may not be able to stop the clock, we can certainly slow it down –thanks to modern medicine, particularly, neuromodulators such as Botox, Xeomin, Dysport and Jeuveau.
Botox is in the frontline of anti-wrinkle treatments and, along with the other neuromodulators offered at Millburn Laser Center in New Jersey, can effectively reduce the onset of fine lines, producing an appearance that is not only fresh and youthful, but also natural-looking.
What are Neuromodulators?
Botox is the most recognizable neuromodulator. Botox is the brand name of a drug safely derived from the bacterium Clostridium. When used for cosmetic purposes, Botox injections can reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles.
What To Expect From
an Injectable Procedure?
Before the procedure, the areas to be injected are cleansed with a non-alcohol cleanser.
The neuromodulator is injected using an ultra-fine needle into specific muscles.
Only minor discomfort will be experienced – some patient’s report a slight pressure or stinging sensation, while others don’t feel anything at all.
3-5 injections are usually given per muscle, depending on the toxin used and the extent of the lines in the area being treated.
Each treatment is customized according to your goals and needs. Your doctor will determine the appropriate treatment for the areas you wish to address.
Learn more about the Injectables treatment with Dr. Mautner.
The procedure takes about 10 minutes to perform and it takes about 7 days to take full effect. Patients are advised to not rub or massage the treated areas for 24 hours to prevent the toxin from spreading to different areas. And since the treatment requires minimal downtime, patients can also return to their normal activities after the procedure.
Banish Wrinkles with Botox
at the Top Medical Spa in Millburn, New Jersey!
Do you have wrinkles that make you look tired, unhappy or angry? Our medical spa, Millburn Laser Center, can help you explore your options for rejuvenating and refining your appearance. Get the best results from anti-wrinkle injections and other cosmetic procedures from highly-trained board-certified cosmetic dermatologists, because you only deserve the best quality medical care.
Next, read about...
Trusted by Thousands
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"From the moment I walked into the practice I was impressed!"
"Millburn laser center and dermatology office are great!"
"The team of professional dermatologists helped guide me."
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Based on 1834 reviews