COVID-19 (coronavirus) Important Update
Dear Valued Patients,
From all of us at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology, our hearts are with you during this difficult time. However, the safety and wellbeing of our patients, employees, and partners is of the utmost importance.
As of now, we are open for in-office appointments
- Monday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: We have installed an intercom system at the entry of the building. When you arrive you will 'ring' us and provide your phone number. A team member will call you to take your temperature and do a basic screening before escorting you to the exam room. Only the patient should enter the building, unless they are under the age of 18 or require medical assistance.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
We are also available for confidential virtual consultations (telemedicine) using Klara.
- To initiative a virtual appointment, please text your name and date of birth to 973-314-2474 in order to sign up and request a telemedicine appointment.
- Hours of operation for telemedicine appointments
- Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday 3pm - 5:30pm
- Friday Unavailable
- Saturday Unavailable
- Sunday Unavailable
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this uncertain time. We will do our best to continue offering the care and expertise you've come to value us for, and hopefully, things can return to normal soon.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology
Meet board-certified Dermatologist
Jennifer A. Ledon, MD
Dr. Jennifer Ledon is a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon and board-certified dermatologist. She completed her Dermatology Residency at the University of Miami, FL which was most recently ranked #8 based on academic achievement, and her internship in Internal Medicine at Harbor-UCLA. She also completed her sub-specialty fellowship in Mohs Micrographic surgery and Cutaneous Oncology in Santa Monica, CA and has won several awards throughout the course of her training including the Best Clinicopathologic Case at the American College of Mohs Surgery and the Surgical Skills and Resident Teaching Awards at the University of Miami. In addition, she has authored 20 peer-reviewed journal publications and nine book chapters. She is fluent in Spanish.
My philosophy is to provide comprehensive care for all of my patients and their unique needs.
Dr. Ledon’s interests include Mohs surgery and cutaneous oncology, which includes treating skin cancers like basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. She is also trained in dermoscopy, a specialized way of monitoring for skin cancers, as well as complex medical dermatology. In her spare time, Dr. Ledon enjoys cooking with her husband and traveling.
Hear what patients have to say
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"My skin is clearer than ever! Unbelievable!"
"All of the doctors really care about you!"
Next, read about...
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Based on 1834 reviews