COVID-19 (coronavirus) Important Update
Dear Valued Patients,
From all of us at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology, our hearts are with you during this difficult time. However, the safety and wellbeing of our patients, employees, and partners is of the utmost importance.
As of now, we are open for in-office appointments
- Monday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: We have installed an intercom system at the entry of the building. When you arrive you will 'ring' us and provide your phone number. A team member will call you to take your temperature and do a basic screening before escorting you to the exam room. Only the patient should enter the building, unless they are under the age of 18 or require medical assistance.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
We are also available for confidential virtual consultations (telemedicine) using Klara.
- To initiative a virtual appointment, please text your name and date of birth to 973-314-2474 in order to sign up and request a telemedicine appointment.
- Hours of operation for telemedicine appointments
- Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday 3pm - 5:30pm
- Friday Unavailable
- Saturday Unavailable
- Sunday Unavailable
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this uncertain time. We will do our best to continue offering the care and expertise you've come to value us for, and hopefully, things can return to normal soon.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology
Meet board-certified Dermatologist
Jason S. Chouake, MD
Dr. Jason Chouake is a board-certified dermatologist with extensive experience and knowledge in the fields of general dermatology and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Jason Chouake grew up in northern New Jersey. He attended college at Yeshiva University, medical school at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and completed a Dermatology Residency program at Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center.
Dr. Jason Chouake takes a patient-centered approach when it comes to taking care of your medical dermatology needs as well as when it comes to aesthetic medicine. Whether a patient is seen for a skin condition or has an aesthetic goal in mind, Dr. Chouake will discuss all the available treatment options with the patient and choose the best approach that fits their individual needs. When it comes to aesthetics, Dr. Chouake looks at each patient individually and holistically to design treatments that will enhance their unique, natural beauty.
After treatment, his desire for you is to walk out lighter than you walked in, because you know and trust that he will help you address your skin concerns and meet your aesthetic goals.
Hear what patients have to say
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"My skin is clearer than ever! Unbelievable!"
"All of the doctors really care about you!"
Next, read about...
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Based on 1834 reviews