Meet board-certified Dermatologist
Gail H. Mautner, MD
Dr. Gail Mautner is a board-certified dermatologist. Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, she attended Haverford College where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude and received her medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. She completed her internship in Internal Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and her residency in Dermatology at the Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Mautner is also a GAIN Trainer for Cosmetic Dermatology in the Galderma Aesthetic Injector Network.
She specializes in general dermatology for adults and children and cosmetic dermatology for adults. Her services include sclerotherapy, chemical peels, and laser treatments for hair, veins, scars, acne, and photodamage. In addition, she utilizes Botox, Juvéderm, Restylane, and Sculptra to help her patients achieve a youthful, natural-looking appearance.
Dr. gail Mautner
At a Glance
- Internal Medicine Internship, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Dermatology Residency, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center New York, NY
Educational Honors & Awards:
- Dr. Mautner enjoys spending time with her son and daughter and their dog Molly
- Rorke M, Shupack J, Stiller M, Rosado A, Lizzi F, Knobler E, Mautner G. Multi Plane Analysis and Pseudo Three-Dimensional Images for Ultrasonic Skin Characterization. J Ultrasound Med 7:S39 S283, 1988.
- Mautner GH, Roth JS, Grossman ME. Leukocytclastic Vasculitis in Association with Cryoglobulinemia and Renal Cell Carcinoma. Nephron 63: 356-357, 1993.
- Mautner GH, Scher RK. Yellow Nail Syndrom: Case Report. J. Geriatr Dermatol 13): 106-109, 1993.
- Ort RJ, Mautner GH, Grossman Me. Transverse White Nail Bands Follwowing Ampyema. Submitted to Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- Lu I, Mautner GH, Grossman ME. Transverse Leukonychia Following Acute Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Submitted to Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- Mautner GH, Knobler EK, Silvers DN. Atypical Granuloma Annulare and Secondary Hyperparathyroidism. Cutis 57: 172-174, 1996.
- Mautner GH, Grossman ME et al. Epidermal Necrosis as a Predictive Sign of Malignancy in Adult Dermatomyositis. Cutis 61: 190-194, 1998.
Hear what patients have to say
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"My skin is clearer than ever! Unbelievable!"
"All of the doctors really care about you!"
Make An Appointment
with Dr Gail Mautner
Next, read about...
Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Considered the gold-standard treatment for certain skin cancers, Mohs surgery offers our patients the highest cure rates with the lowest risk of recurrence.
Enhance facial contours and improve volume loss with dermal fillers, a completely noninvasive treatment to achieve your aesthetic goals without any downtime.
Whether you want to reduce fine lines and pigmentation or remove an unwanted tattoo or hair, with over 25 available lasers, we can tailor a treatment to your unique needs.
Monday: 7:30am - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am - 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: Please call the office for available Saturday appointments.
Same-Day Appointments Now Available
Serving all of central New Jersey!
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Based on 1834 reviews