COVID-19 (coronavirus) Important Update
Dear Valued Patients,
From all of us at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology, our hearts are with you during this difficult time. However, the safety and wellbeing of our patients, employees, and partners is of the utmost importance.
As of now, we are open for in-office appointments
- Monday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: We have installed an intercom system at the entry of the building. When you arrive you will 'ring' us and provide your phone number. A team member will call you to take your temperature and do a basic screening before escorting you to the exam room. Only the patient should enter the building, unless they are under the age of 18 or require medical assistance.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
We are also available for confidential virtual consultations (telemedicine) using Klara.
- To initiative a virtual appointment, please text your name and date of birth to 973-314-2474 in order to sign up and request a telemedicine appointment.
- Hours of operation for telemedicine appointments
- Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday 3pm - 5:30pm
- Friday Unavailable
- Saturday Unavailable
- Sunday Unavailable
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this uncertain time. We will do our best to continue offering the care and expertise you've come to value us for, and hopefully, things can return to normal soon.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Millburn Laser - Associates in Dermatology
Meet board-certified Dermatologist
Eric S. Siegel, MD
Eric S. Siegel, MD, the founder of Associates in Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery – Millburn Laser Center, is one of New Jersey’s leading Dermatologists. Dr. Siegel specializes in both Cosmetic Dermatology and General Dermatology. Dr. Siegel is Board Certified in Dermatology, as well as Board Certified in Internal Medicine. In addition, he is an Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the SUNY Health Science Center in Brooklyn, New York (Downstate Medical Center), where he also graduated from Medical School and completed his Dermatology residency.
He is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey and Overlook Hospital in Summit, New Jersey. Dr. Siegel was awarded the prestigious Clinical Faculty Award, which honors an outstanding Clinical Professor at SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Medical School, recognizing excellence in the teaching of medical students and residents.
Dr. Siegel has also been recognized as one of New Jersey’s Top Dermatologists by his peers, and by his patients, with awards from Castle Connolly Top Doctors List, NJ Top Doc Lists, Inside NJ Top Physicians List. He was also named Family Magazine’s Best Kid’s Dermatologist. Dr. Siegel travels around the country lecturing to other physicians on the use of cosmetic lasers and has served as a consultant to the Candela Laser Company, and Promius Pharmaceuticals. He has also presented research to the American Academy of Dermatology.
- BS, State University of New York Albany
- Associate Clinical Professor: Downstate Medical Center Department of Dermatology
- Overlook Hospital, Summit NJ
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- Kings County Hospital/Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn NY
Publications and Presentations
- “Electronic Medical Records, My Experience.”
- Effects of High Glycerin Therapeutic Moisturizers on the Ultrastructure of the Straturn Cormeum
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Caused by Hepatitis A Vaccination
- “Like Mother, Like Daughter.” Maternal Incontinentia Pigmenti Umasked after her Daughters Neonatal Presentation
- Erythema Multiforme Induced by Hepatitis C Infection
Hear what patients have to say
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"My skin is clearer than ever! Unbelievable!"
"All of the doctors really care about you!"
Next, read about...
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Based on 1834 reviews