Meet board-certified Dermatologist
Eric S. Siegel, MD
Eric S. Siegel, MD, the founder of Associates in Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery – Millburn Laser Center, is one of New Jersey’s leading Dermatologists. Dr. Siegel specializes in both Cosmetic Dermatology and General Dermatology. Dr. Siegel is Board Certified in Dermatology, as well as Board Certified in Internal Medicine. In addition, he is an Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the SUNY Health Science Center in Brooklyn, New York (Downstate Medical Center), where he also graduated from Medical School and completed his Dermatology residency.
He is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey and Overlook Hospital in Summit, New Jersey. Dr. Siegel was awarded the prestigious Clinical Faculty Award, which honors an outstanding Clinical Professor at SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Medical School, recognizing excellence in the teaching of medical students and residents.
Dr. Siegel has also been recognized as one of New Jersey’s Top Dermatologists by his peers, and by his patients, with awards from Castle Connolly Top Doctors List, NJ Top Doc Lists, Inside NJ Top Physicians List. He was also named Family Magazine’s Best Kid’s Dermatologist. Dr. Siegel travels around the country lecturing to other physicians on the use of cosmetic lasers and has served as a consultant to the Candela Laser Company, and Promius Pharmaceuticals. He has also presented research to the American Academy of Dermatology.
- BS, State University of New York Albany
- Associate Clinical Professor: Downstate Medical Center Department of Dermatology
- Overlook Hospital, Summit NJ
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- Kings County Hospital/Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn NY
Publications and Presentations
- “Electronic Medical Records, My Experience.”
- Effects of High Glycerin Therapeutic Moisturizers on the Ultrastructure of the Straturn Cormeum
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Caused by Hepatitis A Vaccination
- “Like Mother, Like Daughter.” Maternal Incontinentia Pigmenti Umasked after her Daughters Neonatal Presentation
- Erythema Multiforme Induced by Hepatitis C Infection
Hear what patients have to say
We are honored so many residents of Millburn and central New Jersey choose us as their family dermatologist.
"My skin is clearer than ever! Unbelievable!"
"All of the doctors really care about you!"
Next, read about...
Associates In Dermatology
Millburn Laser Center
12 East Willow Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Areas We Serve
Based on 1834 reviews